In Victoria , you are required to wear a specific type of PFD depending your vessel type/length and type of area you are operating in. Below we have provided a guide of PFD types, for more detailed information please go …
Author Archive | sprs
- Have you checked the weather forecasts and actual conditions for the area in which you will be boating?
- Is your boat still in good condition and all system fully operational?
- Have you told someone where you are going and when
On Saturday 5th October, 50 invited guests joined with Southern Peninsula Rescue Squad to celebrate the launch of its second rescue vessel, a 7.5 metre Naiad built in Fremantle, W.A.
The SPRS Committee believes that having a second boat …
A few safety checks at the beginning of the boating season can help to ensure that your boating experience is a happy one.
- Is the hull of your boat in clean & seaworthy condition?
- Has your motor/s been serviced since